Friday, February 21, 2014

Toilet Paper and Hand Towel paper deal at K-Mart 2/16-2/22

So if you haven't heard, K-Mart is having a pretty good deal that ends tomorrow I repeat, TOMORROW!. I was happy that they stocked up on this at my local Kmart because there were a lot of people grabbing this deal I couldn't believe it. Make sure that if you don't have this weeks ad in hand ask one of the cashiers for a store ad. I had to ask for one since I forgot mine at home. The back page has a bunch of store coupons you'll need in order to score a great deal.

The 12pk of Cottonelle both the Ultra and the Clean Care are $5.99 without the in ad coupon. Make sure you clip that in ad coupon to make these $3.99 each. There's a limit of 2. I also got the 6pk of Viva hand towels. Also at $5.99 but with the in ad coupon will make them each $3.99. When you literally think about this deal it's actually a great deal. A regular 12 pack of toilet paper by Charmin would cost you about what I spent here in this picture or even more like about 18.00 bucks. I like Cottonelle although it's not my first choice, but for $3.99 I had to grab it. In total I spent $15.96 for all 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment