Friday, January 17, 2014

Rite Aid Trip 01/17

Hello all it's been a very long time since I've posted my trips. Today I went to Rite Aid. It has became my favorite spot right now because I've been able to get a lot of freebies even with little or no coupons. Here's my trip picture.

Only one item is missing and that's the Garnier hairspray. I gave it to my sister earlier. Anyways here is the information. Note I had $29 Up rewards accumulated from last weeks trip which I didn't post up.

(2) Garnier products @2.99 each = $5.98 *buy 2 get $2.00 up reward*
-used 1.00 off any hair product and 1.00 off any hair styling product found on www.coupons.com
(1) GE Energy smart bulbs @7.99 *get $4.00 up reward*
(2) Altoids @2.29 each = $4.58 *get $2.00 up reward limit 2, I got $4.00 up reward*
(1) 6pk bar of Caress @6.99 *get $2.00 up reward*
-use 1.00 off any 6pk of caress coupon was found in a magazine I forgot which one
(1) Max Freeze @8.00 *get $8.00 in up reward*
-used 1.00 off from their facebook page, not sure if it's still available*

total: $33.54
total after coupons: $29.54
total after $29.00 in up rewards from last week: $.54 cents.
I got back a total of $20.00 back in up rewards for next week.

Success trip right? I think so. I literally paid pennies for something that would have cost me 33 bucks oop. No way Jose.

TIP:
 This is how I get products for pennies by using their up reward program. I use my earned up rewards to pay for other products that offer up rewards. And for more savings I use coupons. Another tip when checking out at the register, first have the cashier scan your products, give the cashier your manufacture/online coupons then hand the cashier your member card. This way you get to use your coupons before the up rewards. Learned this by trial and error!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment