Friday, January 17, 2014

Dollar Tree Trip 01/17

Today I decided to stop by my local Dollar Tree to use online coupons for the first time. I thought to myself this is going to be a challenge. For 1, for some reason there's always a long line at Dollar Tree, 2 some cashiers here in my town always have an excuse for not scanning coupons or the coupon wont scan or go through. Too many negatives in this town, but I gave it a shot. Here's what I got.

(2) Kraft Recipe Makers for a dollar each ($2.00)
-you can still find a coupon for $1.00 off 1 on www.coupons.com
(2) Progresso soups for a dollar each ($2.00)
-I believe coupons.com still has the .50/2

total before coupons: 4.00
total after coupons: 1.50

Pretty good for my first time. I had asked the cashier before I began to shop about the coupons and their policy. I need to over look the policy online and print it out for next time. She told me I was only able to use 4 coupons per visit. Printed or not. I haven't seen it yet so I'll be doing that next. I hope more deals come up and I'll be keeping an eye out for them to post up. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment