Monday, October 7, 2013

Bralief Review

I'm the type of woman who hates having her bra straps fall off her shoulder at a party or at work. I'll be walking down the hall and next thing you know my bra strap is off my shoulder. Oh gosh, here we go again. I hate adjusting the bra strap because for some reason, it never fails to fall off my shoulder again. I really thought about investing in any bra lifter much. I wear scrubs to work so I rarely have to worry about showing my bra straps. But since I do a lot of walking I started thinking perhaps I should. I tried out the Bralief in the color white. I took a look at the product and thought to myself it would be hard to figure out how to use. But silly me, I like to underestimate everything. It was super easy and I didn't struggle like I thought. To open or close the clip, you just gently push and slide the two pieces apart or together in a locking position. Or if you want a longer length for Bralief then you can clip two Braliefs together. 

 Before putting on your bra, you loop the Bralief around the straps of the bra.  Fasten the clip and put your bra over your head like a top. Place your breast in each cup. Reach around and fasten the bra hooks on your lower back. Pull your strap up and apart to position Bralief where you want it. And ta-da it's on.! Super easy right, well it sounds but really it is. The bra straps may need to be adjusted to a longer lenght before wearing the Bralief, just a little tip for yall. This product not only kept my bra straps from falling, it also felt comfortable. It didn't even bother me at all. It felt as if I had a bra and the Bralief wasn't there. That's how comfortable it was.  It also provided me with an instant breast lift which was awesome. I have small/medium breast so this made mine nice and lifted....did I mention a little perky too (hehe)

The Bralief comes in 3 different colors: Tan, White and Black. This product is also made in the U.S.A. and assembled in D.R. The materials for the product are all man made materials. It is 95% Polyester and 5% Nylon. Overall, I rate this product a 10/10. It gave me no problems, it did what it said it would do, lift breast and keep bra straps from falling off your shoulder. And best of all, it was comfortable. 

Bralief is having a giveaway on their Facebook page HERE . They are giving away 3 Braliefs along with a $100 Visa gift card  WOW!!! Just click on their giveaway tab and start filling. Don't forget to "Like" Bralief on Facebook! Mandatory before you enter the giveaway. You can also visit their website HERE. You can check out their Instructional video on how to use the Bralief product. They also have before & after photos where there you can see for yourself that this product really is worth it. And don't forget you can also purchase your very own Bralief and enjoy those stressful moments....being UN stressful. 

All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated or affiliated with the company nor with anyone who works with Bralief. This sample was sent to me for review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment