Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just A Drop:Ostomy Odor Control Review

Odors in ostomy pouches are exceptionally strong and foul especially when emptying the contents of the pouch into the toilet. Just A Drop is here to the rescue. 

Here's how it works: Simply place a few drops into the toilet BEFORE emptying an ostomy pouch, the odor is trapped below the surface preventing it from escaping into the air.  All you leave is an odor free bathroom!


Here in the picture below I placed about 12 drops of the Just A Drop and flushed it down the toilet. Before opening the product I can already smell the fragrance it would give after the drops. Didn't smell bad what so ever. I also tried this product before to test it out and also have my family try it and they enjoy the product personally. It eliminates the foul smell before going to the bathroom. 





Overall this product is a great item to have at home or to even carry it with you, just in case =). You can check out Just A Drop products at www.justadrop.net/ostomy. There you can find out more about their products and even purchase your own Just A Drop. You can also follow Just A Drop on twitter here

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment