Friday, September 20, 2013

BA Stardust Review

I've been really into eye shadow dust lately and it seems to be coming in for the fall season. I recently tried out a brand by the name of BA Stardust. It's a really nice bronze/gold color that brightens up your eyes. I used it for my morning routine for my work look.  I really liked the way it looked around my tear ducts. A regular area around my eyes that I normally apply eye shadow on.  It lasted all day and made my eyes look a lot more on the sexy side.

As you can see my eyes they look lightly dramatic and attractive.  I am really loving this color on my eyes. Looks better in person may I say. I gives you this nice shimmer look that's completely irresistible to me. I also used the base primer which is applied on first before the shadow dust.  It makes it stay on all day.  That is how ever optional. I didn't have any difficulties without the primer. The dust was on my eyes perfectly the second day I tried on this product. Overall, I rate this product a 9/10.  I took a point away from their rate because I personally think the look of the product can be more sophisticated and attractive. The appearance of the design makes it look dollar tree cheap. I truly believe they can have a better look.
BA Star also carries the following colors: Diamond, Bronze, Chocolate and Deep Plum.  These colors sound perfect for the fall. You can check them out at www.bastar.com to look at all their other products.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment