Friday, August 2, 2013

Woolzies XL Dryer Balls Review

Have you ever heard of Woolzies XL Dryer Balls? The most eco-friendly wool dryer balls?

"Woolzies are 100% pure new zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do plus they reduce drying time by 25%. They are money back guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads!
Woolzies have no chemicals at all and are also hypoallergenic so are safe even for people with wool sensitivities."


I am loving the Woolzies Dryer Balls. Yesterday was my laundry day so I had the opportunity to use these dryer balls. I was pretty excited about using them. I love using eco-friendly products at my own home because I know its chemical free and won't do any harm. 

I decided to set my dryer at the normal for 45 mins to dry to clothes. The Woolzies are supposed to reduce drying time by 25% so I was pretty skeptical about that until I seen it for myself. I did however noticed that my clothes was pretty dry by 34 minutes. I went back at 20 minutes, but it wasn't ready. So then I went back at almost 35 minutes and it was all dry. I was impressed. 


The box is a pretty good size. Cute cover as well. It contains 6 XL balls. All I did was toss all 6 balls in my dryer and then put in my wet clothes set it and forget it. Lol not really but my clothes was done in 34 minutes. This is such a great product because it's actually saving energy. Dryers can take up a lot of energy if you ask me. My clothes also usually gets static which I hate. I get static and I can't touch anything without getting shocked. Ugh. The Woolzies also impressed me by not leaving my clothes wrinkled. As soon as i got my clothes out of the dryer I noticed nice soft wrinkle free clothes. The only thing I didn't like about this product was that there was a lot of rumbling noises tumbling in the dryer. Haha. I'm so used to a quiet dryer. But that's ok. It's doing things to my clothes that no other product has been able to. Not even dryer sheets leave my clothes static free. 

A few FAQ's about Woolzies:
Q: How long will my Woolzies last?
A: Woolzies are guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads 

Q: If I have an allergy to wool, can I still use Woolzies?
A: Yes! Since the wool is not directly touching your skin and does not shed, everyone can use Woolzies without any allergic reactions.

Q:Why do the dryer balls seem to each vary slightly in size, shape and texture?
A: Our dryer balls are completely handmade. They are not mass produced by machine. Therefore, you will notice variations in size, color and texture. 

Q: Why are Woolzies better than rubber/plastic/tennis balls in the dryer?
A: Rubber and plastic balls are made from harsh chemicals including PVCs which are released onto your laundry by the hot dryer air. Not only are these types of dryer balls dangerous to your health, they are toxic to the environment as well. Additionally, the harsh tumbling action of rubber, plastic and tennis balls can damage your dryer's sensitive electronic sensors. Finally, some of these types of balls may even melt slightly and cause fabric staining. 

The Woolzies Dryer Balls 
-Softens Naturally
-Reduces drying time by 25%
-Reduces Static
-Helps eliminate wrinkles
-Chemical Free
-Safe for people with wool sensitivities
-Hypoallergenic
-Handmade from fine New Zealand wool

Go ahead and check out these amazing dryer balls for yourself at www.woolzies.com  You can also check out Woolzies on FACEBOOK HERE. "Like" Woolzies for their latest news and  promotions. And follow Woolzies on TWITTER HERE to read all about Woolzies and what's going on. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment