Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wine Wear Inc. Review

Wine is one of my all time favorite drinks. I'd choose wine over anything else on any given day. Wine bottles can also make great gifts for Christmas, to have during Thanksgiving Day, New Years, etc. And to make your wine a little more special looking you can even dress it up! Yes, that's exactly what I said, dress up your wine bottle!

Wine bottle Wear™ is revolutionizing the way wine is gifted and enjoyed. Simply write a personal greeting on the back of the Wine Wear card, place it over the neck of the bottle and instantly have a unique gift presentation.

- Product is patented and only available through Wine Wear, Inc.
- New, unique and colorful that gets a reaction of “Wow – that’s great”
- Woman-owned business
- Great price – Retail $3.49 each
- All sales of our Live Laugh Love design donated to cancer charity
- Rapidly expanding and sold in stores such as Walgreens 
- Product featured in magazines such as Smart Money, Greetings etc., Gift and Decorative Accessories
.

Wine Wear Inc. has a marvelous selection of wine glass wear, wine bottle wear and wine fashion wear. Sounds like a cute different idea huh? Well, it sure is. In the picture below is one of my wine bottles with a Wine Wear T-Shirt. It's so simple to put on.
First, you remove the shirt or fashion wear from the package. Write your personal greeting on the back of the item. In my case I didn't write anything because I wanted to save this t-shirt for a special occasion in the future. But you are able to put in the "To" and "From" on the back. Then you expand the wine wear which is super easy. Then slide it over the bottle neck and you have a final product. It would look like the picture to the upper right hand corner.



I honestly think this idea of a wine fashion wear is a great product. You can buy wine for as low as $3.00 now and days. Make it look like you put in more effort than those 3 bucks and add a Wine Wear shirt over it.

Wine Wear Inc also have their own website where you can purchase your very own wine wear. They also offer wholesale which is great if you plan on a big event and would love to have your wine dressed up. This would even make a great wedding idea. The wine wear t shirts start as low as $3.49 a piece. Not too shabby if you ask me. That's more than affordable to make a great gift for any occasion. Overall, I give this product a 10!
You can now "LIKE" wine wear on Facebook for their latest news on Wine Wear Inc. Follow them on Twitter as well for more news.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment