Friday, August 2, 2013

Natural Miracles: Menstrual Magic Softgels Review

Have you ever had menstrual complications? Ever had those horrible cramps and bloating that made you wish you weren't a girl? Well, I have. Ever since I was in high school (6 years ago) I experienced horrible cramping. I couldn't walk I had sleepless nights. I wasn't able to do any physical activity so I would miss out on a lot. I didn't even play sports for that reason. Man oh man did I wish there was something that I could have done to help me with those cramps. I had even gone to the doctor to get a prescription that didn't even work. My doctor asked me if I wanted to get the birth control to minimize my period and I said no. Why would I want to do such a thing. As I got older I began to notice that it was getting worse. I remember one day I was in the shower and I began to feel nausea. I quickly started to get dizzy and felt that I could have fainted. But I acted quick and kept strong and got out. See what horrible experience I'm talking about? Yeah, very horrible. And that was JUST the first time out of many. The only thing that  would calm down my cramping was by filling up an empty water bottle with extremely hot water and placing it over my lower belly. It's a temporary relief, but it's better than nothing.



**This is one of the samples that was provided to me. I actually gave the rest of my Menstrual Magic soft gels to my co-worker whom also suffers from cramps and backache. Since I only used 12 soft gels I let her keep the rest. But I used the Menstrual Magic Advanced Formula. Comes with 20 soft gels instead of 14. It's caffeine and aspirin free. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no shellfish,  no egg, no peanuts/tree nuts.** 

**This is one of my favorite parts. Inside the box, this one is the sample by the way, comes a paper with this scale. This scale is called the, "Discomfort Level," as you can see it divides the level of pain you have and tells you how many soft gels to take. On my second and third day I usually am at a high 10 in pain, but this time I wasn't. Keep reading and you'll find out why. This is such a great idea and such a great guidance for those who need to know how many soft gels to take.**

I recently had my cycle 2 weeks ago and began using my number one hero, Natural Miracles: Menstrual Magic Soft gels. At first I thought, OK I'll try this out I've given up on any type of medicine that states it will relief cramps, but I'll try it.

Natural Miracles: Menstrual Magic Advanced Formula is passionate about providing women with an all natural alternative to quickly relieve their menstrual symptoms. 
At least 40 million women of childbearing age in the United States suffer with menstrual cramps, backache, headache, bloating, nausea and other symptoms during their menstrual cycle. The consequences of untreated dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps) range from lost work and school hours to the disruption of personal and family life. Lost work hours alone can lead to an estimated $2 billion reduction in productivity.

Menstrual Magic Advanced is encapsulated in soft gels that dissolve within four minutes. This allows the proper blend to be absorbed throughout a woman's body within seventeen minutes so she experiences FAST relief. 

The first day I tried the Menstrual Magic I honestly expected it to work in seconds. But little did I know it would take 17 minutes for any relief. Now before I go into more detail I would like to inform anyone reading this that I've tried all over the counter medicine, I've had prescriptions, I've took all herbal teas recommended and nothing worked. Remember, my only temporary relief was the empty water bottle I would fill up with hot water.
On day 1 I took about 1 soft gel to get my body used to the pill before it decided to cramp. Usually my first days aren't so bad. My second days are my most painful days. All I want to do is stay in bed and cry. I had to work this day and you can probably imagine how bad I wanted to call in. But I didn't I decided to take 3 soft gels at 5 a.m. Before I was about to leave, 5:41 a.m. I noticed I really didn't have as much pain as I expected to have. Usually at this time or on any work day while on my cycle, I'm already hurting. I need to change and it's just so not the business. I feel uncomfortable and just moody and not myself. But this time I didn't feel pain it almost felt like I was still on day 1. It felt good and I felt confident about this soft gel. I only took a total of 6 soft gels in the entire day, 3 before work and 3 at night before bed. That night I slept well, I had no sleepless moments. I felt good. My 3rd day is also another one of my "I'm hurting" days. I did the same thing, took 3 soft gels before work and felt great all day and 3 at night and slept like a baby. My final 2 days are calm, I don't hurt or anything so I'm fine. But the experience I felt my 2nd and 3rd day was entirely amazing. To just think that I wasn't in any pain at all. I slept well and woke up like a champ on my period is a feeling that I dreamed of having for the longest time. I started to think wow, this really worked. I couldn't believe it. I thought I would have to bring out my water bottle at 2am in the morning, but I didn't.

I honestly don't know what it was about this menstrual miracle but it sure was a huge miracle to me when I noticed a difference. I just want to let you know that this is no joke. I'm really do suffer from menstrual cramps every month I hurt, I cry, it's a horrible thing for me to go through. Lucky to those women who don't suffer and have light periods. Lucky them! Although this product was sent to me to review this is by far one of the BEST products that I've ever reviewed in my life. It changed my life around, it really did. This review isn't one of those reviews were I'm just hoping the company gets attention or whatever. This is real. It took me about a month to wait for my cycle to try them out. When I received this product I had just finished my cycle so I had to wait for the next one. So, for me to wait that long to let you all know my life changing experience must mean so much to me and it did.

You can too have the same amazing experience. Go ahead and check out Natural Miracles on their website at www.naturalmiracles.net they have a lot of amazing all natural remedies just for you and your loved ones. You can also "like" Natural Miracles on their Facebook page HERE.  They also have a Twitter page so you all can "follow" Natural Miracles. And you can also subscribe to Natural Miracles on YouTube and watch their videos for more information.

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes. No compensation was provided. All opinions are my own and truly honest. I am in no way affiliated with the company. Remember, this took me a month to review and meant so much to me. Thank you Natural Miracles for a life changing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment