Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Walgreens trip 6/26

I have been having such a great time shopping at Walgreens every week this month. Good stuff, big register rewards and best part is the look on the cashiers face when you pay under 2 bucks for 30 dollars worth of stuff. Oh yeaahh!!!
I went to Walgreens today and this is what I got. This transaction is actually my second transaction. Note I used a 4 dollar register reward from my first transaction and a 7 dollar register reward from last week to bring down my total.


(2) Crest Pro-Health mouth wash - 2/$8.00 *4 Register Rewards back*
(1) Colgate toothbrush - $2.99 *2 Register Rewards back*
(4) Nestle chocolates - 2/$1.00 - $2.00 worth
(2) Lever 2000 bar body wash - $2.79 B1G1

total: $15.78
after coupons: $11.58
after register rewards: $0.58

End note: I now have a 4 dollar register reward and a 2 dollar register reward for next week. You can also click the highlited links on the crest pro health and the lever body bars to print out your coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment