Saturday, June 8, 2013

The House of Bachelorette "Bride to Bed," sash review


Finding bachelorette goods is not an easy task. The bride can be stressful at the moment or sometimes things can go wrong and even make things worse. I have a friend whose planning her wedding at the moment and I had asked her about her bachelorette party and what were her plans. She had this really stressful look on her face and said, "I don't know where to get the best quality party supplies at," so I said to her, "I know just the place." The House of Bachelorette has tons of good stuff for any bride to Be's bachelorette party. They sell apparel, decorations, party favors & gifts, games, sashes feather boas to name a few. Another thing I was amazed at was this section for a bride's bachelorette party that I personally thought, well this would be great for ANY bride on a budget to make her party successful. They have:
-Deal of the Day
-$1.99 and under
-Free stuff with your purchase
-Clearance
-Coupons
and lots of other awesome party supplies as well.
And they have free shipping on orders of $69.00 or more. Trust me you can get ALL your party supplies for $69 bucks.

I was sent a pretty black "Bride to Be," sash for me to review in return for my honest opinion.
Here is my friend wearing the sash. This is not the outfit she will wear with it she just so happened to be wearing black at the moment. Overall she loved the sash and so did I. The letters were big enough so everyone can see who the "Bride To Be" is. It fit her perfectly around her shoulder down to her waist.

One of her favorite details about the sash was the rhinestones on the sash. As you can see on the top picture how the rhinestones sparkle like real diamonds. I truly believe any bride would love feeling like a million bucks and with this sash she felt exactly that way. On the bottom picture you can see how the, "Bride To Be" is fully detailed with rhinestones. I have to admit that was one of my favorite details as well. This sash has an MSRP of $25.99. Which was a bit too pricey for me. But you can also check out their other similar sashes at the following link here -->  Gem Bride Rhineston Sash Those are close to the sash I receive for $16.99 which I think is a great price for a rhinestone sash. You can also check out their website at Bachelorette Party Supplies for more information about their party supplies. You can also like them on Facebook HERE. Follow them on Twitter HERE and add them on Pinterest HERE

 

Disclaimer: I was given this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. No compensation was given nor am I affiliated with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment