Friday, June 7, 2013

Ozeri Carido Tech Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Review


Working as a nurse at a nursing home is one of the most busiest working place, in my opinion that is. Taking care of 7 residents can be a heavy load especially when the last thing you want to take time doing is vital signs. Vital signs are a very important "to do" thing at work. It may take up to 2-3 minutes to do vital signs when honestly in those 2-3 minutes I can finish doing something else. I received an Ozeri Cardio Tech Blood Pressure Monitor to try out and review.

I've tried out the monitor for 3 working days as of today and let me say this has became my new best friend. This has completely changed my time at work and has relieved a lot of stress as well. Stress because I don't have to worry about taking any ones blood pressure manually anymore. This blood pressure monitor is one of the easiest and fastest way to take vital signs ever! There are a total of 4 vital signs we have to take: Blood pressure, pulse, temp and respiration. This monitor takes 2/4 vital signs in less than a minute. The only 2 vital signs that take up the most time. Which is such a great thing for me. And best of all its easy to handle.

This couldn't be any easier. I took blood pressure without reading instructions. Its that easy. All you do is put the cuff on the individual and press start. When you are through just press the stop button to turn it off. As you can see the numbers are big enough to read. It gives you the sys/dia for the blood pressure and to the right is the pulse.

When my co workers seen this amazing blood pressure, they were in "aww" and in "wow" about it. They liked the way it looked to the way it worked quickly and accurately. This has became one of my favorite blood pressures ever. I also love how the bag it comes in is very spacey and carries the blood pressure monitor perfectly. NOTE: I had to put my last name on the bag so other nurses wouldn't take my blood pressure. They loved it so much I felt like I needed to do that ha ha.



Company product information:
***CardioTech products by Ozeri offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Compact, portable and simple to use, the CardioTech Premium Series BP3T Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced 2-user arm-cuff monitor powered by a state-of-the-art CPU that utilizes a double pulse detection algorithm to enhance pulse wave detection, thereby improving accuracy. Unlike traditional blood pressure monitors that inflate to 170 mmHg or higher by default, the CardioTech BP3T utilizes MWI (Measure While Inflate), a dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort. Featuring a Blue LCD with LED backlight, touch sensitive buttons, and a slider switch for easy user selection, the CardioTech BP3T Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 120 blood pressure readings (60 x 2 users) with date and time memory recall. The CardioTech BP3T automatically classifies each reading according to World Health Organization hypertension guidelines with an intelligent graphical display. It also calculates average blood pressure based on the last 3 readings, and detects irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart's health. Backed by a 5 year warranty, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor ships with 4 AAA batteries (included), a medium sized arm cuff included (8.7"-14.2"/ 22-36cm) a carrying bag and user manual.

You can purchase this amazing blood pressure monitor on amazon HERE. You will love it so much and eve more because it rates a 5/5 stars on the Amazon Review board. You can also read more about the product itself. It also tells you about the features, details and gives you a product description about the Ozeri Cardio Tech Premium Digital Blood Pressure Monitor. The Ozeri Blood pressure monitor also comes with a year full warranty so anytime you have an issue or something breaks just contact the Ozeri Team on Amazon and they would be gladly to help you out.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment