Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello Kitty Head Shaped Pendant Chain Necklace Review

I'm 24 years of age and I'm going to be honest, the last time I was into buying Hello Kitty stuff was when I was in the 9th grade. I like buying stuff for cheap on Amazon it's the best place to get anything and everything. Especially fashion jewelry. I was browsing around the site when I came across this Head Shaped Hello Kitty necklace on amazon. Looked cute since I enjoy wearing fashion jewelry a lot so I thought why not. After all it's only $0.01 plus $2.99 shipping. List price for this necklace is $29.99, but it's only $3.00 bucks. I knew that if I didn't really like it I could always hand it down to my 5 year old niece.
A few weeks after receiving it, I decided to wear it today with my outfit. I thought perfect opportunity. I had gone to the dentist, I went shopping and I had lunch with my boyfriend. Long story short I received a lot of compliments......from little girls ha-ha. Hey point is little girls love Hello Kitty. Not so many compliments from the ahem adults BUT I received compliments and that's all that matters! Lol. So here's how you can purchase yours. Go here to view the Hello Kitty Head Shaped Pendant Chain Necklace. Shipping is $2.99 but really be prepared to add that 1 cent to make it an even $3.00 bucks.



Disclaimer: This review was not sponsored. I am in no way affiliated with the company or seller. Nor am I affiliated with Amazon. I purchased this product with my own money. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment