Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dorco Shai Double 3Blade System Razor For Women Review

When it comes down to razors I have to say you get what you pay for. I've tried razors of all kinds and still yet none of them seem to please me. Until the other day I tried the Dorco Shai Double 3Blade razor for women.

 It was one of the best razors I have ever tried since I've used razors. It left my skin feeling super soft and feeling like baby skin. I find the need to shave over and over again. With one glide it was hair free. I honestly felt comfortable and confident with this razor. I recommend this to anyone who shave and here's why.

It has a 3+3 Blade system which is great because not all razors come that way. The double 3 bladed- cartridge also helps you have a closer and neater shave. The picture below shows you exactly how the 6 blades are in place.
The Dorco razor also has a moisturizing band that has Aloe, vitamin E and lavender for a soft and comfortable after shave. Best part about this razor is that the open architecture on the back of the blade cartridge makes it easy to rinse the blades. Rather than having to dispose of the blade right after use this razor is much more easier to clean and reuse.
 
This picture above is how the blade and the soft texture on the blade look like. It's nothing like any other razor. This is one of a kind. I've never seen anything like it.

You can also hang this razor on your bathroom wall which is G-R-E-A-T. I hate having to lay my razor in my shower just anywhere. It may fall or rust and I truly hate that. So I'm loving that feature as well.
You can purchase this great Dorco razor at www.dorcousa.com now and only pay $5.95. How great is that price. Dorco says, "Superior High Quality Razor, system and cartridge 30% to 70% less than leading brands". And it's true. Check out their website for yourself. www.dorcousa.com
Here is a list of all their social media. Go ahead and join them.
Dorco also has sales going on, on their website so take advantage. They also carry men razors, combo packs, refills and much more. Awesome!!
 
 
Disclaimer: This was a sponsored review. I received this product for free in return for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. I would only review products I personally think are a benefit or a great product for my readers. I am in no way affiliated with the company. 



No comments:

Post a Comment