Thursday, May 30, 2013

Olay: Fresh Effects Review



If you haven't yet checked out Targets awesome deal this week for the Olay Fresh Effects products you should now. I found a great deal and couldn't pass it. It all started when I received my free sample of the Olay Fresh Effect shine control tube. I really don't like changing up my face products because my face is sensitive. But I took a chance and tried it for a whole week. I seriously couldn't find any negative things about the shine control at all. One thing I will say is the shine control really does work. I have an oily face. Not that oily thank goodness but its oily on the light side. I used it before bed and when I woke up. Best thing about this little sample was that a little went a loonngg way. I kid you not. Imagine how long a full size would last.! The smell. Oh my, the best smell ever! The Olay Fresh Effects Shine Control smells so pretty and just amazing on my face. I loved it. Now on to the Olay product #2. Most Olay Fresh Effects are on sale for $5.99 depending on your location. This is the price here in Northern California. Some of you were fortunate to get a $1.50 off coupon in the May P&G insert for this product. I however, only got it for $1.00 off. You can also combine the mobile coupon for $.50 cents off if you text SUMMER to 827438. It brought my total down to $4.49 which isn't that bad. But would have been better if I had that P&G coupon for $1.50. Anyways, with that said, I ended up grabbing the Olay Fresh Effects exfoliating cleanser. It has micro beads in the cleanser which feels great on my face. It also smells very good. This face cleanser leaves your face feeling soft and clean. With my old face wash I would always get a dull look on my face after I washed it. But this Olay one doesn't. It leaves my face looking nice, fresh and clean. I love it. Go grab your Olay Fresh Effects face product this week before the sale is over. It's worth it trust me.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product myself. I am in no way affiliated with the Olay company nor with Target. These are my own opinions. 

1 comment: