Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Revlon Lash Potion By Grow Luscious Mascara Review



Have you ever had a hard time trying to find the perfect mascara for your lashes? I know I've had those moments plenty of times in the past. My lashes are straight thin and hard to make them stand out. I've never been a fan of false lashes either so that was never an option for me. I had gone to Walmart this week to buy a few things I needed. I had then decided to stop by the makeup aisle to see what was new. I came across this beautiful metallic mascara tube by Revlon. It was priced at an affordable $4.98. No coupon necessary! One thing that really caught my attention at first was the colorful tube. The top is a metallic pinkish purple then it fades into a nice purple then fades again into a metallic green. I am a huge fan of metallics so that was an attention grabber for me. The next thing I loved about this product was the price. Under 5 bucks anyone can afford this mascara. Now those things were before I tried the product at home. When I got home first thing I did was I opened the packaging. I opned the tube of mascara and wow. I saw one of the most beautifullest wands ever.


 Of course I tried the product right of way and boy was I more than happy that I had bought this mascara. My eyes look fuller now. No need to put on 3-4 different mascaras to make my lashes look fuller. All it took was a few strokes of this amazing Revlon mascara. I am a very picky gal when it comes to mascaras. I know this is the mascara of the month. And I am hoping that it will be my mascara of the year!

5 comments:

  1. The price is really enticing. I don't usually wear mascara but this product sounds like it's worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for another mascara and I don't like to spend much (I'm so cheap!). I might try this one out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am going to have to try that! I use two different ones each day, and would love to use just one! I love the price too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i won this from one of the contests from loreal and have yet to try it. I will be opening it soon!- livivua chandler

    ReplyDelete