Friday, May 3, 2013

My Target Finds

Today I walked into Target without a list or a need of things just to go in and browse the store. Usually I walk out of there with tons of things (along with my coupons) and walk out with a total that I can say I'm always happy about. Anyways, it didn't take me long to browse the basics of the store, groceries, makeup blah blah blah. So I kinda went to the clothing and accessory section. I noticed employees were marking down a lot of stuff I started getting excited. The picture below are some of the things I bought in the clearance section. I had also purchased a sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses that were regular priced. But let's cut down to the chase.


I had purchased 2 yellow tank tops. Regular price was $10 I got them for $3 each. I bought one for me and one for my mom. The wallet and purse were something I had been eyeing to go down for about 3 weeks now. Especially the purse. That purse was orginally $19.99 and I was surprised that it was freshly marked for $5.98. I was happy. The wallet was another thing I had been wanting. Regular price 12.99 I got it for $3.88. I was soooooo happy with my Target finds today. I couldn't be any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment