Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mad Dog 357 Pure Ghost Chile Sauce Review

Growing up my family always served chile with everything. Literally EVERYTHING! I probably started consuming chile when I was about 3 years young. I'm 24 and the older I get the more chile I can handle. Well long story short. I have discovered one of the best ghost chiles ever. I have been using this chile on everything for about 2 months now and I haven't finished it just yet. But when I do, I'll be going for round 2! This chile is said to be the hottest chile. I disagree! Lol. I can handle this chile and more.


If you think you can handle a ghost chile or in need of the best chile ever, check out the Mad Dog 357 Pure Ghost Chile at Hot Licks Sauces and order your's now! They also have other great sauces, gift ideas, recipes, online specials and more!

Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this product. I purchased this product myself. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. You must have an iron stomach. I could never ingest this sauce, burn, burn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the skull picture on the bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not hot unless you can feel the burn all the way down your esophagus and into your stomach. I tried a habanero sauce one time and it was barely hotter than a bowl of ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all kinds of hot sauces - This one looks like a winner! I love hot, spicy food!
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum - This sounds great... Love chile sauce on rice - MY fav dish

    ReplyDelete