Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream Review #BzzAgent



So as many of you have heard of Garnier's new B.B Oil-Free face product is out now in stores. Annnndddd I would get one if I were you! When I first got mine I thought to myself well let's see how this goes. Every other product that I've had has failed to control my oily face has made my pores a little worse has done nothing to little. So, I gave it a shot. The first day I felt worried because I rarely check my face while at work. Waking up at 4:30 A.M. to be at work before 6am is never enough time for me to do so much to my face. But anyway, the first time I tried this I went with no makeup. I just applied the B.B. Oil-Free and went off to work. Now usually I go to work with makeup so this is a little change for me on the first day. During my lunch hour I looked in the mirror to only find myself with a jaw dropping look. My face wasn't oily, my face looked clean and clear, it look vibrant and best of all my pores weren't there! Omg I was amazed at what this Garnier product actually did to my face. Ever since day 1 I couldn't stop using it. I felt confident about my face I wasn't worried about any oil making me look like a "shine bright like a diamond," lol you know what I mean? It's been a little over 2 weeks now and I continue to swear by this product. I told my mom, my sister some of my co workers if they noticed any thing different and right away they said, "Your face isn't as oily as it used to be," Dam right! haha. I love my new B.B. =)

 
This product was sent to me in exchage for my honest opinion. No compensation was distributed. All opinions are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment