Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review #BuzzAgent



There are many reasons why you should start using this amazing Schick Hydro Silk razor! First and foremost lets being with one of my favorites, there are coupons out there for this razor! HELLO! I have recently seen up to $4.00 off for one of these awesome babies! That's an amazing savings. This razor was sent to me for free in return for my honest opinion. The following are my experiences with this razor. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and these happen to be mine.

 The first time I tried this razor I literally fell in love with it. I usually struggle with some packages like the ones with all the tough plastic. Gosh I wish they can just put razors in regular boxes! But this razor was easy to access. In other words, no struggle to get her out! =) You would think well with all other razors you need shaving cream! NOT! I didn't need any shaving cream at all. Just plain water! After I had finished shaving my legs, I kid you not they felt soft and silky like never before. I touched them and they felt like baby skin! I didn't have the need to shave for another 3 days which is a total change. Usually I'll be shaving again 2 days later. But an extra day without shaving was good for me! Saved me time and saved my lotion! Lotion because my legs were nice and soft AND silky looking. I don't think I'd go back to my old razor to be honest. This is my #1 tool from now on. Take it from the picky one here, this is the TO-GO item for any woman out there.


Disclosure: All opinions are my own. This item was sent to me for free in return for my opinion from BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment