Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Nutcracker Music Game for children: Review

 

So I had the opportunity to review a fun and exciting musical game for kids, The Nutcracker Music Game for Children. This has been by far one of the best games for kids to understand the basic concepts of music. This is a fun way for your children to explore music by challenging your kids through interactive participation and exciting game play.
My mom is a preschool teacher whom loves to have the proper teaching tools in her class. She had her 4-5 year old preschoolers play with this fun game and they loved it. Not only was it entertaining for them, but very useful for the kids to learn what sounds different instruments make. It put their musical ears to the test in a fun way.
I would recommend this interactive game to anyone who has children. One tip I told my sister the other day was that on the weekends kids tend to watch television all day and since they are preschoolers they don't have any homework. I mentioned this to her and convinced my sister to have my little niece play this game on the weekends to keep her from watching television and playing a game that actually is teaching her something. It seemed to work out for her and my niece.

If you would like to view this game on YouTube, you can go to the following links:
PART I
PART II
PART III


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment