Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review


This Fall, I definitely plan on stocking up on some good cough drops to beat those colds. Knowing how sensitive I can be to the cold (not my favorite) I really need a trusting, tasty and affordable remedy! I am a Nurse who wakes up at 4:45 A.M. 4 to 5 times a week. I walk outside and around that time that I do it's freezing cold. I noticed that I was coughing a lot so I took quick action and took a Pine Bros. throat drop in honey flavor. First thing I noticed was the soft texture it had in your mouth so it didn't melt as quick as other drops would. After a while it numbed my throat enough that I wasn't coughing anymore. Ding ding ding, winner winner! I feel in love with the drops immediately  I think this would be a great item to keep in my purse at all times!
This amazing product is available at CVS/Pharmacy for $3.49 either in a puck or in a bag. I keep the puck in my purse because its more convenient for me. Especially in my scrub pockets. When I don't have the time to run back into my purse I can just reach into my pocket! HELLO!
You can also friend Pine Bros on facebook HERE and get the latest news! And follow them on their twitter page HERE and read about their latest tweets!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment