Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bows-N-Ties Review.


My dad never wears ties unless there's a special occasion going on. But when I showed him the Cavallieri tie he fell in love with it. I tried it on him and right of way he wanted to keep it. So I let the man have it haha. The material is so nice. It is good quality material that I have not seen or felt before. The design is so classy as well. Something you can wear to any occasion. Even an interview. It is so easy to put on that it was even easy for me to put on as well. These ties range price from $50-$60 dollars a tie. BUT Bows-N-Ties offers them for only $24.90. What a good steal!These ties are handmade from finest Jacquard woven silk. You can too grab a ties from Bows-N-Ties at their website at Bows-N-Ties. They have a variety of different ties you can chose from. The holidays are coming up so this would be a great gift for under $25.00.
Please like Bows-N-Ties on facebook HERE and also follow them on twitter HERE

















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment