Monday, September 10, 2012

True-to-life fragrances into your home with the Glade Expressions Collection #bzzagent




The way our homes smells when you first walk in should be yours and everyone else who walks in through those doors, first impression. Of course you want everyone to say, "What smells so good?" and right away you will know what ever it is, you have a winner!  Step into the world of authentic fragrances that will totally satisfy all of your senses at once. Introducing the all new Glade Expressions Collections. Once again a winner product in my book.

Glade Expression Collection offers four amazing fragrances:

Cotton & Italian Mandarin- Breezy blend of cotton & sparkling citrus, honeydew & sandlewood.

Pineapple & Mangosteen- Blend of freshly cut pineapples a hint of mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower.

Lavender & Juniper Berry- Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose.

Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice- A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with cinnamon and clove.
 This amazing Glade collection comes both in a Fragrance Mist and an Oil Diffuser. Want to know the best part of this product, refills are available for both too! Which means you won't have to keep re-buying the same product over and over. Just buy the refills. My opinion about refills is that it's the best money saver in our family hands down.

I decided to grab the Pineapple & Mangosteen smell. I loved it. I am a huge fan of fruity and tropical scents so this product won me over. I placed the diffuser in my living room and the spray on my table. I appreciate the fact that this doesn't require batteries at all. Before this product we had candles and other electrical products around the house. I was always on the look out for my niece who loves to grab and pull on things. And of course safety always comes first in my home. But with this product I don't have to worry about that anymore and I am enjoying evey minute of it. Overall, I think this is my favorite Glade item!

For more information on Glade Expressions and other products, feel free to follow Glade on Facebook or follow Glade on Twitter. If you are also interested in giving your own input on fun new products join BzzAgent to qualify for similar campaigns.


Disclosure: I received the products above from Bzzagent for my consideration and to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this review. As always, opinion are my own!

1 comment:

  1. I love these. I can put them anywhere and not have to worry about my 4 year old twin daughters trying to stick their hands in hot candles! My favorite is the Cotton & Italian Mandarin.

    ReplyDelete