Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Maybelline New York Lots of Lashes & BabyLips Review


Have you heard of the new Maybelline New York makeup products? If not, you are missing out on amazing things that can change your everyday makeup life! I joined the Maybelline Baby Lips and Great Lash Lots of Lashes BzzCampaign I am a BzzAgent and received samples for my honest opinion about Maybellines new makeup products. After trying so many mascaras from high end name brand to drugstore products I told myself nothing will ever satisfy my eyelashes. I have straight lashes that not even the curl from the lash curler will make them stay making the mascara unnoticeable. But after I tried Maybellines new Lots Of Lashes, I couldn't believe my eyes! I first I thought OK, lets see how this works. The volume it gives to your lashes is better than having false lashes on. It makes my eyes pop giving me that nice picture perfect look. It goes very well with a smokey eye which is my everyday look. I also used it on my bottom lashes. That's like the cherry on top. Love this mascara that Maybelline came out with. I would recommend it to any girl/woman looking for a new mascara to use. I always keep one in my purse and in my makeup bag just in case. But my honest opinion about this mascara is that it's the best for me and I love it.! Lots Of Lashes come in 3 different shades. Each ranging from $6.40 and up depending on what store you purchase this product from. But it's totally worth it, trust me!
I also tried BabyLips by Maybelline. They're so cute. It's almost like having chap stick in your purse. This gives off a little tint of color which is perfect for me. I usually don't use lipstick everyday so whenever I'm on the run for class or just a lazy day I pop this out of my purse and apply it. It moisturizes my lips all day. As a matter of fact, I always have chapped lips which was the main reason why I hardly wore lipstick, but after using this for sometime, my lips became softer and softer. Now my lips are smooth and look great with lipstick on them. So thank you Maybelline for this product. BabyLips come in 6 different shades and flavors. Prices vary for this product from $3.99 and up. Depends on what store you buy them from. 
You can "like" Maybelline on Facebook HERE and follow them for updates and fun news from them daily. You can also submit a photo to "The Kissing Gallery," and answer the question, "What Grabs You?" Also "follow" Maybelline on twitter HERE for even more updates. You can also find awesome coupons for Maybelline products in your Sunday newspaper. Even online. I love to save when it comes to makeup because every woman should look beautiful without breaking their budget. 

2 comments:

  1. I loved this mascara, I also did a review. I show pictures of when I have it on so you can kind of see it to see how it works! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN2QRe6eneQ

    -livvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased Maybelline products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maybelline-new-york/

    ReplyDelete