Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Free Revlon Lipstick at CVS

Last night I stopped by CVS to pick up a good deal. Luckily it is around the corner so I wouldn't feel guilty wasting gas. Which by the way has gone down to $3.95. *yay* Here's the deal:
Scan your cvs extracare card at the red machine and you should get a $3.00 off a $10.00 cosmetic purchase. The Revlon lipsticks are $5.00 right now and also promoting a sale if you spend $10.00 you get $3.00 back in Extra Bucks. With that said, I also found a nice coupon from the 5/1 redplum insert for $2.00 off any Revlon lip product. And I also used a $3.00 extrabuck I recieved from last weeks trip. Always save and use your extrabucks smartly is my tip. So here are the calculations:

(2) Lipsticks = $10.00 + tax = $10.68
Use your $3.00 off $10.00 = $7.68
Use your (2) Revlon $2.00 off any lip product coupon = $3.68
If you have an extrabuck like I did you can use it if not you will be paying $3.68 OR if you do have an extrabuck, minus $3.00 = $0.68 cents which is the tax. Without tax it would be free. And you get $3.00 back in extrabucks so to me it's like I never even used my $3.00 extrabuck because I got it back ofcourse. Remember if you don't have that relvon coupon ask a friend or you can either buy it from a coupon clipping service. But don't forget the deal ends on Saturday so if you can't make it to the deal ask for a raincheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment