This week CVS had some really good deals, I thought, and they did. I walked outa my local CVS with $5.00 no more and had $4.68 left over. I was excited to post my (2) transactions so here they are. Note I also used last weeks extra bucks to help my total go down. Tip: Always save your weekly extra bucks for the following week and use them on extrabucks sales. It always helps to do that and trust me you will save 2xs sometimes 3xs more than you expected.
(2) Panteen products- 2/$6.97 *get $2.00 eb*
(1) la looks gel- $2.99 *get $2.00 eb*
(2) colgate toothpaste- $2.79 ea = $5.58 *get $2.00 eb or $4.00 eb for buying 2*
(1) powerbar energy protein -$2.49 *get $2.49 in eb*
total before coupons: $18.03
I used a $3.00 off a $15.00 dollar purchase coupon from the red machine
total after coupons: $9.04
total after extrabucks from last week: $0.04 cents
recieved a total of $10.49 back in eb.
(1) Pampers baby wipes 65ct- $3.79
(2) schick hydro 5 razors -$9.99 B1G1 *NOTE the hydro 5 is more expensive than the hydro 3*
(2) filler items clearanced childrens books at $0.25 each =$0.50
total before coupons: $24.27
total after coupons: $4.28
total after extra bucks from last transaction $0.28 cents. I used the $4.00 eb from the colgate