Saturday, May 7, 2011

Walgreens trip for 5/1-5/7

I have found my favorite Walgreens! If you live here in the L.A county you might know where Artesia is located.! Its a 24 hour walgreens so they have much more to select from. The cashiers are super nice, they don't give you a hard time AND they adjust your coupons! Unlike the one in Norwalk by the Chucky Cheese! Manager there is super picky about them, he won't let cashiers adjust and he reads the small tiny print to make sure you have the right item and if you do and the coupon still beeps he'll make something up! NEGATIVE! I won't waste my gas going there again! Here's what I grabbed:

1 scotch mailer- $0.39 each with in ad coupon
1 gum eez flosser -$2.00 *$2.00 back in RR*
1 bic razor - $5.99 *$2.00 back in RR*
1 tylenol precise - $8.49
1 gillette fusion proglide razor - $9.89 *$5.00 back in RR*
1 dawn dishsoap - $0.99 with in ad coupon
2 johnson & johnson travel size kits - B1G1 50% $1.99 each making these $2.98 for both
And they had a promotion going on for the J&J. If you bought 2 participating items you would get the free red bag up above with $15.00 worth of coupons inside! Retail value of that bag itself is $4.99.

Total before coupons- $29.83
Total after coupons and some register rewards from last week - $3.48
Plus I recieved $9.00 back in RRs for my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment