Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Target trip $0.05 out of pocket 5/10

Today was such an amazing day at Target for me. Lots of price cuts, good things on clearance and no long lines. I bought alot of stuff as you can see in the picture above. Everything was a total of $30.86 without my coupons. I also had recieved a $5.00 giftcard from last weeks promotion on the John Frieda haircolor and decided to wait for the perfect time to use it. Here's what I got.

2 Rice Krispies - 2/$5.00
1 bag of M&Ms - FREE
1 travel size Jergens Glow lotion- $1.99
4 Nivea Men bodywashes - $2.43 *that was their price cut from $3.04* = $9.72
4 travel size Degree deodrant - $.99 each = $3.96
1 Revlon Tweezer - $2.24
4 Carefree liners - $0.99 each *used the $0.01 target coupon* = $0.04
1 clipboard found in the $1.00 section - $1.00

Total without coupons or giftcard $30.86 *Note that I also used my reusable bag so the $0.05 was reduced before the total*
Total with coupons - $5.05
Total with giftcard - $0.05
Total out of my pocket was the $0.05 cents. =)

Now I know you're probably wondering where I got my coupons from. Well lets see if I can remember!
For the Jergens coupons I had printed that out from their website about a week ago for $1.50 off any jergen product. Not sure if its still up but you can check that out. The nivea coupon had came in the RedPlum insert 4/10 for $3.00 off. The degree coupons aswell, now those don't have restrictions so make sure you point that out to your cashier before they start rejecting them. It's a hassle but hey, when a coupon has no restrictions it means ANY product of that name brand. Those coupons were for $1.00 off. For the tweezer coupon I cannot remember what insert that was but I do know it was from a Smartsource. Its actually a target manufacture for $2.00 off any Revlon beauty tool. For the carefree coupons I'm sure we all remember when we heard about them being $0.01 cents at Target with the coupon. Remember? Because I do but not the insert it was in lol. For the rice crispies there was a coupon for $1.00/2 in the 4/10 RedPlum insert. Note that on my cereal boxes came a peelie that stated a free bag of M&Ms when 2 boxes of Rice Krispies were purchased. And that's it. The clipboard didn't have a coupon, I just think it would be handy for me when I go coupon shopping. ; )

1 comment: