Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Target 5/18

Today was a really good day at Target for me. You won't believe how much all this would have cost me if I hadnt used my coupons....a scary $47.89! I seriously have never gone that high at Target before, so I had one of those Extream Couponers moments at the checkout, nervous and unsure if it would work out! But in the end I could say I was surprised and even the cashier was too! He told me "wow, you....you saved alot. Dam how do you do that," haha it was just too funny. Here's my trip..

*not pictured* (1) Dentyne gum - $1.04
(1) Frenchs Spicy Brown mustard - $1.09 *Price cut*
(1) 8th Continent Soymilk - $2.74
(3) Revlon tweezers - $2.24 ea = $6.72
(1) Up &Up Ibuprofn - $0.99
(1) Up & Up liners - $0.89
(1) Up & Up bandage - $0.97
(2) John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo - $4.99 ea = $9.98
(2) Loreal Excellence Haircolor - $7.74 ea - $15.48
(1) Stash tea - $2.14

Total before coupons - $42.04 *not including tax*
Total after coupons and a giftcard I redeemed - $14.13 *including tax*
I also recieved a $5.00 giftcard for my next purchase for buying the Loreal Haircolor.

Where to find the coupons:
*For the following items you can find them at http://www.target.com/ and scroll all the way to the bottom and in fine print you will see "coupons."
-Dentyne gum
-Ibuprofn
-Liners
-First aid item
-John Frieda shampoo
-Hair color

For the rest of the items
-Mustard, I cannot remember what insert I found those in but if im not mistaking i believe i found those in the 5/1 insert for $0.50 off
-Stash tea I also could have found that one in the 5/1 insert aswell for $.50 cents off
- I also found a $3.00 off 1 John Frieda item in the 5/8 insert so i used (2) of those for $6.00 off plus the target coupon for $3.00/2. Making both items for $0.98.

There you have it folks. A grand total of $14.13 for all 14 items making each item around $1.00 each

And just to let everyone know I also got some cool catalina coupons that were printed at the register. I got another $3.00/2 John Frieda products, (2) $2.00 off any Revlon beauty tool and a $5.00 off (2) Revlon Beauty tools. Remember folks, Target has the tweezers for $2.24. Let me give you a little example of what I would do....

*Buy (4) Revlon tweezers at $2.24 each = $8.96. If I were to use those (3) coupons for the beauty tools I would get a total of $9.00 off. I would have a $0.04 overage, making all (4) tweezers, Free! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment