Thursday, May 19, 2011

My planned trip to Ralphs....5/19

So I don't normally do this for Ralphs but I decided to share my trip for tomorrow. This week they have a promotion for the frozen foods. Buy 10 participating items and recieve an instant $5.00 off. I ofcourse will be taking advantage of that! This trip was kind of frustrating because I tried to make it work and tried to stay under $2.00 like I have with their promotions for the last 2 weeks. But for some reason this week was a bit harder. Here it is:

The prices are without my savings cards so you can see how much it would be without my savings card and coupons.

(1) Magnum Ice Cream 3pk -$2.49
(2) Mamma Bella Garlic Bread - $2.49 = $4.98
(4) Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffels - $1.49 = $5.96
(3) Cool Wip - $1.49 = $4.47

total before savings cards & coupons - $17.90
total after savings cards ($5.00) - $12.90
total after coupons - $6.90

A total savings of $11.00. I guess that's not bad, its like paying $0.69 cents for each item.

Where to get the coupons.
*Magnum ice cream- if you go to http://www.ralphs.com/ and you have a savings card you can load a $2.00 off the 3-pk, when looking at the promotion, after you get the $5.00 off for buying the 10 items, the icecream is $1.99 so that means with this e-online coupon you'll be getting the ice cream for free.!
*Garlic Bread- I have a $0.50 cent off the bread that will double up to $1.00 from the 5/8 insert again after the promotion savings the bread will be $0.99 cents.
*Waffels- If you go to the aunt jemima on facebook, you can get a coupon for $1.00/2 after watching their 54 second video. You can print this twice so take advantage. After promotion savings for all 4 boxes it would be $1.96 or $0.49 cents each box.
*No coupon for the cool wip. I needed a few fillers so I tried to find the cheapest item to complete my order and make this trip as low as possible.

I will be updating tomorrow! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment