Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My daily trip, 4/12/11!

So I usually plan out my trip ahead of time so I could do all my coupon shopping all in one day rather than wasting time and gas. Today I went to CVS, Ralphs and Rite Aid.

CVS
So here I got 3 air wick starter kits, 2 lysol sprays and one laundry detergent. The airwick coupons are no longer available so if you were one of the lucky ones to print these out last week hooray for you. About a few months ago there was a coupon for $1.00 off any xtra detergent which didnt expire until June of this year, but I could not bypass this deal. And for the Lysol I had a coupon for $1.50 off one in a smartsource insert, my mistake to not know which insert and for the other one i used my extra bucks to pay for it.

Airwick freshmatics- $5.00 each (3x)
Xtra laundry detergent- $1.49 each (1x)
Lysol air refresher- $ 2/$5.00 (2x)
Total before coupons:$21.49
Total after coupons: $.29 cents. I had to get a filler because it was at a negative so I grabbed a pack of gum (not shown)
And I got a 10% off for my beauty advisor and $10.00 extra bucks. =)
 Rite Aid
So I didnt do as good as I thought I would have at RA this week. I recently found out there is a stingy lady here in the city going around and emptying the shelves. So as I would when I need a back stock check I asked  the cashier if they had anymore of the Gilette body washes in the back and unfortunatly she said no. Anyways, So here is my trip:

Bic Flex 4- $4.99 each (2x) used 2 Bic coupons from this past sundays paper 4/10 for $3.00 off each one
Visine Eye drops-$4.99 each and I used the in ad coupon for $2.00 off and another $2.00 off from coupons.com not sure if its still available.
Total before coupons: $14.97
Total after coupons + some Up Rewards: $0.82 plus I recieved $4.00 in UpRewards.
I also stopped by Ralphs around the corner from my house. I went to just "browse" around when I noticed an employee putting out fresh marked down items! I found this putex detergent for $2.49 and used the online coupon you can still print out HERE. Just fill out the request and after you hit submit, click the print my coupon now for a $2.00 coupon off a purex. Got this for an obvious $0.49 cents!

Conclusion: I spent $1.60 for all the above items, saved a total of $37.35 AND I recieved a combined total of $14.00 in rewards for my next shopping trip next week! Wanna show off what you got this week, send me an email: vzavala8@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment