Thursday, April 14, 2011

A couple of price cuts at Target.

So today I went by real quick to check out some Target price cuts. I mainly hit the baby section because I was in a hurry and I found 2 cool price cuts that I personally thought were good.

 These Pediasures are really expensive if you ask me. But I have been saving a coupon for a while now for $3.50 of any pediasure sidekick. This will come out to $2.99 with that coupon. You can also find a coupon for $1.50 off HERE. Wont be as good as my deal but $4.99 is still a good deal for a 4pack.
Another awesome price cut I found were these Kandoo wipes for $1.42. As you can see someone ONCE AGAIN cleared the shelfs and took them all. Ugh this makes me frustrated. If you bought the sunday paper on 4/3 a P&G insert came along with your newspaper. A coupon will be in that insert for these wipes for $1.00/1 making these wipes $0.42 cents each. Amazing deal huh? Well if only there were any left.

No comments:

Post a Comment