Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cheap U by Kotex liners and Free Air wick at Rite Aid!

So I will be heading out to Rite Aid tomorrow since today will not be a good day for me (work >=/ )
I will be grabbing these deals. These coupons can be found in this past Sundays paper in the smartsource or you can print out the U by Kotex coupons online HERE but make sure you do so now because alot of people know about this deal so once the manufacture reaches its print limit thats it, you can no longer print it out!

U by Kotex liners 18 count $1.49 each. B1G1 50% off. So if you buy one it will be $1.49 and the second one will be $0.75 cents a total of $2.24. Use (2) $1.00/1 coupon found in your sunday paper of 4/17 for $2.00 off of $2.24 making both a total of $0.24 cents or $0.12 cents each! Wonder eh? I'll be grabbing 4 boxes since I bought 4 newspapers.

The airwick spray is B1G1 right now if you look in the ad under the household section. If you bought this past sundays paper you will also find a B1G1 for the airwick spray meaning they will both be free. I will be grabbing 4 of these for free aswell! One is not enough for my stockpile =)

Hope you grab these good deals soon. More and more people are finding out about coupons and how to go extream that everything is basically gone by Sunday when all the new sales are up! And if they dont have the item at your store remember to always ask for a raincheck! And if you didnt buy your newspaper this past sunday you can also google a coupon clipping service, right now I have not tried it just yet but I did see that http://www.coupondede.com/ is a really good site with fast shippin!

No comments:

Post a Comment